The Operate Marketing BI team is focusing on enabling the marketing team with data-driven approaches and data-based strategies, helping them to run campaigns with higher conversion rate, to identify and quantify customer journeys through different marketing and product usage funnels, to explore internal and external market performance and potentials, and to support their daily operation tracking and reporting.
In this team, you'll work closely with the Customer Journey Management team to score and rank on Operate Marketing leads and accounts, to keep improving scoring methods to empower marketing and sales teams funnels. Moreover, this role will help automate these processes!
What you'll do
- Align with the Marketing and Sales team to define the scoring methods needed for different campaign types/sources
- Identify and pipeline data needed to keep scoring and ranking on incoming leads
- Work with Marketing Ops and IT team to automate the scoring process into systems like Eloqua, Salesforce, Outreach, etc
- Keep optimizing the score and ranking methods, and keep updating the automation process required
What you'll have
- Experience with Marketing Operations data such as Eloqua, Salesforce, Outreach
- Experience in Bigquery, ETL, SQL, and Data Automation
- Teamwork: experience working with other teams across verticals, cooperation, articulation, and efficiency are required
- Creative problem solver: you are encouraged to build innovative solutions into unknown territory
- Attention to detail: Scoring automation is a continuous process that requires constant optimization, edition and cross-validation
You might also have
- Experience in working with Salesforce and Eloqua data automation
- Salesforce IT/admin experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Marketing BI position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.