As the Manager of one of our excellent Unity Sales Development team you will play a meaningful role in our ability to continue to help new clients solve their business challenges with exciting, ground-breaking solutions!
This is an opportunity to manage a team of driven, passionate and successful sales people at an early stage in their career. To help them to grow and nurture their skills whilst guiding them towards a successful career in sales at Unity!
This particular opportunity will be to work on our exciting expansion into the Industrial markets. This is the established sales area for Unity and a phenomenal opportunity to see first hand how technology is supporting the drive of innovation and creative thought. The team you will be managing will have an EMEA wide patch.
You will report to the Head of Global Sales Development and will interface closely with key internal & external partners to develop and implement strategies to accelerate both revenue and strategic value across our industrial verticals.
Your ability as an innovator thought Sales leader paired with being able to execute on strategic directions will ensure the sustained success of the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading and encouraging your team to over-achieve against objectives
- Taking charge of implementing a repeatable process for hiring and onboarding additional team members and delivering ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, and outbound calling
- Guiding and leading prospect research and building activity for the Industrial vertical for the EMEA market
- Defining and tracking performance metrics by which your team will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimate lead-to-close)
- Serving as an insightful adviser to management about team performance
What we’re looking for
- Financial competence and business management skills
- Very strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience and expertise in managing and leading a team in a sales environment
- Background in the software/technology market
- The ability to motivate a team and individuals to work to and achieve monthly goals
You might also have
- Experience selling a SaaS (Software as a service) solution
- Excellent verbal and written skills in any other EMEA language
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tool
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Manager, Sales Development Representative position on WeChat