Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialised group that crafts custom software experiences for customers around the globe across all industry sectors. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Our Automotive, Transportation, Manufacturing & Retail team is looking for key leaders to help scale operations, create best-in-class processes, build incredible teams, deliver amazing products to market and help drive toward Unity’s business goals.
In this role, you lead a team of Project Managers working on projects that range widely from short professional service engagements all the way to full production systems development.
You will collaborate closely with numerous teams within Accelerate Solutions including Business Development, Leads, Finance, Legal, and external development partners to help win deals and partnerships, then successfully deliver products that drive repeat business. You will also work with the rest of the leadership team to build forward-looking strategies and improve existing practices for your region and across the globe.
Do you get a kick out of working in a fast-paced environment, have an eye for detail, and a leadership style that fosters engagement and growth – combined with a love of delivering exceptional solutions to clients? If yes, you should apply for this role!
This role may involve occasional travel to client and Unity offices, spanning across different time zones.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage all or part of the Project Management team in a specific region including; Recruiting, Onboarding, Training & Career Management
- Oversee all projects being run by the PM’s reporting to you, this will include; onboarding new deals, ensuring projects are accurately setup to be successful, supervising project health, acting as facilitator for your reports, and liaising with clients to help build positive, long-lasting relationships
- Work with global business leaders to build and maintain growth strategies
- Contribute to the senior Digital Twin Project Management leadership group
What we’re looking for
- You’ve done your time running projects and have a great track record to prove it
- You can lead Junior to Senior managers and what’s more, you enjoy it
- You understand how to manage budgets/P&L and can read and understand contract language
- A strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are Client focused, bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
You might also have
- You have managed multiple large scale projects from start to finish
- You have domain expertise in the automotive, manufacturing, or retail sector
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Manager, Project Management position on WeChat