Unity Technologies is seeking a Manager, People Analytics to support the data that helps drive our organization and all of our decision-making. People Ops is the lifeblood of our organization - we empower our employees, we strategize with our leaders, and we build our businesses to be successful and scalable. The People Analytics team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to be the best place to work.
We're a fast-paced company filled with problem solvers - and this role is no different. You'll work closely with our executive team and senior leadership, as well as partners across the organization to derive true insights. You’ll utilize both quantitative and qualitative methods to find out root causes. You’ll use a research-like mindset to think about how we can do everything and anything better. Your work will have a direct impact on our future as a people oriented organization. You will be a key driver for turning the typical Human Resources organization on its head.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything, understand the business of people, are communication savvy and a bit quirky, we want to hear from you!. And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes? Let's chat!
- Lead, manage, develop and inspire a high performing, distributed people analytics team
- Provide short to mid term focus for your team: planning horizon of 12 months (goals, people management and development, delivery, cross-functional team projects and initiatives)
- Collaborate with People function to develop, measure, and analyze KPIs in alignment with key initiatives
- Ensure initiatives are appropriately prioritized and aligned by establishing success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Scope, evaluate and implement talent intelligence tools, processes and methods, including predictive analytics
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and People endeavors and leverage quantitative and qualitative results to inform the impact of function’s work
- Lead the delivery of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance. Communicate impact and achievements to Recruiting and Business partners
- Strong skills in Research, Analytics and/or Data Science (HR/People preferred) as well as strong people management experience at a global level
- You can understand desired business outcomes with stakeholders of varying levels of technical/mathematical comprehension, influence partner/client goals, and hold people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques with multiple data sources and incomplete data to develop insights
- Ability to think on your feet, you exhibit curiosity and creativity to conquer ambiguous requirements and unreliable data
- Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Science, Psychology, or a related field (Mathematics, Engineering, etc), or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Workday (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS), Looker, One Model, Fivetran
- Experience in HR project management, or working on projects that impact the recruiting process
- Experience with conducting People or Financial analysis / research using rigorous modeling (e.g. time series, bayesian, etc) and machine learning methodologies (e.g. decision tree learning, k-nearest neighbors, etc)
- Experience with proxy metrics development
- Experience delivering and presenting results to executive leadership
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Manager, People Analytics position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!