At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Be an important part of the company’s external reporting function, manage the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as monthly management reporting, by joining our accounting team as the Manager of SEC Reporting! You will succeed in this role because you are self-motivated and able to independently research relevant SEC rules and regulations and U.S. GAAP guidance, to ensure compliance in our internal and external documents.
This high visibility role will be reporting directly to our Senior SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager, in our San Francisco Unity office.
- You will prepare the quarterly and annual reports and manage the internal and external review for these documents
- You will manage the monthly management reporting process
- You will draft and maintain SEC calendar to inform parties of necessary deadline adherence for the following processes: financial close, BOD package, press release and annual/interim filings
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on U.S. GAAP and SEC regulations for the preparation and filing of SEC reports
- You will manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues
- You will ensure complete and accurate supporting documentation of financial and other information used in external reporting, including financial statements, earnings release and supporting information, earnings release scripts, investor relations materials and BOD/audit committee materials
- You have SEC reporting experience in public accounting
- You have advanced SEC and U.S. GAAP technical background and experience in researching complex accounting and disclosure requirements.
- You have exceptional technical, analytical, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a variety of primary duties as well as actively contribute to new projects
- You have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Big 4 and/or a technology industry experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity. #LI-IS1 #SEN
Share the Manager of SEC Reporting position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!