We are Accelerate Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
Our growing team is looking for a hardworking and versatile Manager, DevOps Engineer with a passion for and expertise in advanced technology to join our DevOps team. As a DevOps team member, you will take an essential part in growing our team in a new region, working directly with clients, from the concept and proposal phase to planning and build, and ultimately, to delivery. You and the team will play a meaningful role in each phase of your projects. While your focus will be on scalable backend systems building, you’ll also work with engineers to ingest and visualise real world data.
What you’ll be doing
- Build, lead and mentor a growing team of DevOps engineers
- Team collaboration to design, develop and deploy high quality, sophisticated, and highly scalable systems
- Collaborate with Technical Leads, Project Managers, and Clients to plan roadmaps, estimate tasks and drive team’s time effective
- Investigate, architect, plan and provision medium and large cloud based systems individually or as a team
- Support the writing of proposals, estimation and planning
What we’re looking for
- Experience managing a team as well as the ability to interact directly with clients
- Strong professional development experience spanning multiple cloud services projects and experience with at least one of GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies with a deep knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS/GKE
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews, readable code, unit and integration tests, git-flow, and employing CI/CD
- Strong project and technical leadership experience and interpersonal skills
You might also have
- Understanding of compliance as it relates to software infrastructure
- Exposure to scalable solutions and the prospect of large data sets
- Experience with RT3D applications, game servers or applications with real time networking requirements
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Manager, DevOps Engineer, Accelerate Solutions position on WeChat