Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for exceptional interns to join the visual Machine Learning team, under AI@Unity.
This is an opportunity to be one of the early members behind an innovative product that will define a new standard for how computer vision systems are trained, tested and validated. We’re looking for interns who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
- Implement algorithms for understanding visual content and help our users discover the most relevant packages in our asset store catalog
- Contribute to state of the art computer vision models to generate visual content for environments made with unity
- Implement state of the art computer vision models trained on synthetic data to solve common perception problems in the autonomous vehicle space
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C#, Java, or C++
- Experience in one of the following libraries: TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Strong background in linear algebra, calculus, and probability theory
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Published research in one of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision
- Experience with contributing to open-source projects
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, and game development
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Machine Learning Intern (ML-Computer Vision), AI@Unity position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!