Unity skills are in high demand. In fact, LinkedIn named “Unity Developer” #7 on it’s list of top 20 emerging careers. Unity has vast educational products and programs that enable learners to grow their skill sets in preparation for creative achievement and career success. In this role, you have the opportunity to redefine what online education community can be and how online learning can be successful. You will support students, hobbyists and professionals to achieve success along their learning journeys and find rewarding employment. In this role, you will help to shape student forums that transcend the passive e-learning models that are popular today. You will regularly start thoughtful discussions and you will drive learner completion and success through our free and paid educational pathways. We are a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment where each team member has the opportunity to impact program and product decisions.
This is a 12-month contract position, open to remote location.
- Execute the strategic vision for Unity Learn community, ensuring that members are inspired, supported, and retained along their learning journeys. Including monitoring, moderating and nurturing community chatter, supporting members by answering questions in a timely manner
- Lead initiatives that support Unity creators to more successfully stick with and complete their learning journeys
- Ensure that Unity Learn constantly supplies members with top-quality learning content and opportunities
- Maintain the flagship Unity Learn resources that our learner community is organized around, including fixing bugs in projects, tracking the quality of each course community and areas for improvement, identifying trending and engaging topics, and managing course and project improvement/maintenance schedules in coordination with product managers
- Report on user/member needs by collecting user feedback from across Unity Learn comments forums
- Define and manage member recognition system(s) to acknowledge members’ personal/professional development and community-related achievements by showcasing member/learner work, encouraging committed community members to take on leadership/power user roles, and implementing a badging and/or micro-credential program
- Experience building online communities around educational products/programs
- Strong Unity skills, to be able to provide feedback on projects and answer specific technical questions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and ability to take on projects with little oversight
- Understanding of how product, marketing and customer support affect the user experience
- Willingness to drive into new subject areas and become an expert -- never ending curiosity
- Experience contributing to product decisions and improvements
- Copywriting experience
- Experience with CRMS, email service providers
- Experience with HTML coding, SQL and Zendesk
- Experience with data driven decision making and working with product analytics platforms (Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Learning Support Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!