We are Unity's Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
In this role, you'll help us reach more customers in using our outstanding network of 3rd party developers. Our teams work directly with clients: from the concept and proposal phase, to planning and build, and ultimately to the delivery. A customer-focused attitude combined together with experience in software development and project management, are musts!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead all technical aspects of Unity's engagements, delivered through partners
- Work with our partners to build and develop world-class proposals for customers
- Vet and onboard new partner studios, vendors, and contractors for future collaborations, contracts and projects.
What we’re looking for
- Experience working with 3rd parties or contractors to build outstanding, industry-leading products
- Strong ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills with internal and external partners
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Delivery of real-time 3D solutions using Unity or competing engines
You might also have
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps or games
- Experience in a pre-sales, solutions engineering, or field engineering role
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Lead, Software Development, Partners position on WeChat