As the University Recruiter in EMEA for Unity Technologies, you will partner with some of our most senior leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow out an entire vertical from scratch within a company experiencing hyper growth.
- Collaborate with senior sales and business leaders from top-tier companies
- Deliver outstanding client service, negotiation and closing skills
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing an excellent service to all
- Extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- Sales recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- The ability to source and build candidate pipelines for an array of technical roles
- The desire to learn and advance yourself within a highly energised and collaborative team of supportive colleagues
- Previous in-house experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To continually identifying new ways to improve branding and candidate experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Experience recruiting sales roles into an enterprise SaaS based company
- Experience in recruiting and closing senior and executive level candidates
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the University Recruiter position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!