At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators. The Unity Engine is a premier platform for a variety of different interactive media experiences, ranging from console and phone games, to Hollywood film CGI, to cutting-edge AR/VR interactive experiences and industrial simulation.
Unity Monetization, specifically, enables developers to build a business through performance advertising, in-app purchase, and engagement services that optimize player lifetime value. As a Director of Product Management at Unity, you will oversee a growing group of talented product managers and define the strategy and organization for a high impact part of Unity’s business. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high scale environment, where engineering and data science technologies are constantly being pushed to be at the forefront of innovation.
You will be tasked with thought leadership to disrupt current product offerings in the market, drive successful go-to-market strategy for accelerated product adoption, and connect customer needs to technical designs in order to build products within our platform that take developers’ success to the next level. To qualify, you should have a very strong understanding of the mobile performance advertising landscape, as well as a passion for gaming. You should understand our competitors’ offerings and be able to innovate to differentiate our product offerings. You should also feel comfortable building business plans that drive our investment decisions using a combination of data and your own business experience.
- Guiding and growing the product management team and talent
- Drive the overall vision for Unity’s performance advertising business, as well as providing leadership and vision in other parts of Unity’s business
- Work with engineering, data science, and business leadership in order to ensure the teams are organized to drive results
- Interface with Unity’s executive team to convey the performance advertising team’s vision and progress
- Interacting with advertising customers and studying the market in order to drive product investment alignment
- Building strategic partnerships with companies that can enhance Unity’s advertising offering
- Experience in ad tech, mobile advertising, and/or product management in an ad tech company
- Experience in managing a highly technical team
- Experience working with data science and engineering to understand the framework, approach, and what is technically feasible
- A passion for motivating organizations around your vision
- A bold approach on the larger product and business decisions; no fear to take calculated risks and collaborating across sites and functions
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Director, Product Management position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!