From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and IoT products, the successful candidate will get to work across a diverse range of business verticals including Automotive, Retail, Energy & Resources, Games and Education.
We’re looking for a Lead Machine Learning Developer with a desire to own their work, as well as an eagerness to learn and grow. You will be leading a multidisciplinary teams and shipping high-quality software.
You love to work on tough problems, have the confidence and skills to champion, and drive outstanding solutions and experiences for discerning clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing and mentoring cross-discipline teams of ML & software developers.
- Collaborating with small teams to architect, develop and deploy high-quality applications from concept into implementation.
- Collaborating with external clients on technical solutions.
- Working closely with a project manager to build a project plan, timeline and estimates.
- Defining and advocating best practices as part of a quality culture within the whole team.
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, or Reinforcement Learning.
- Hands-on experience building production models with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or equivalent deep learning framework.
- Proven ability to ship quality software applications and services.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
You might also have
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development or rendering.
- Published research in areas of Machine Learning at major conferences and/or journals.
- Experience with data modeling, handling, and visualization within an application.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Lead ML Developer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.