Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, business-oriented and motivated individual to join our advertising demand operation team as the Lead of Growth Operations. You excel in performance marketing, love problem-solving, analyzing data to establish insights, and in turn leading your team on activation from these insights. We want you to drive our UA and Partnerships efforts to maximize growth for Unity developers. You will establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain a keen understanding of the customer’s performance marketing strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs, ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicate those needs to the appropriate people within Unity.
As the Lead of Growth Operation, you will be responsible for leading a team to provide expertise in user acquisition to help our mobile app clients spend budget wisely and achieve the best ROI of their performance marketing spend. A strong candidate will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- Lead and manage growth operation team to own and run performance campaign execution, performance analysis and optimization
- Own and grow operational opportunities with mobile advertising partners through data driven growth strategy recommendation and execution
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with advertisers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product and Engineering, to prioritize and support execution
- Use internal BI and analytical tools and to drive business upside and process improvements
- Excellent data analysis and campaign optimization, with the ability to provide actionable insights to the client partners and developers, able to use SQL to retrieve data from large data warehouses and working with data visualization tools to deliver business insights
- Deep understanding of industry products and strategies, focused on ROI position user acquisition
- Experience of performance marketing/user acquisition, retention and re-engagement strategy at mobile developers (games)
- Data driven and detail-oriented mindset with client’s success in mind and a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Expert-level understanding and integration into the current user acquisition and marketing, analytics, and attribution ecosystem
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high paced environment
- Experience leading a team with strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of how to balance cross-channel performance marketing based on game and app lifecycles
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks / Ad tech industry
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Lead, Growth Operation Manager (Ad Ops) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!