Unity is looking for a Lead Backend Engineer to spearhead our publisher delivery team. The publisher delivery team is a part of the team focused on providing the best set of features for publisher using Unity’s monetization. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase and analytics.
- Lead a team of software engineers focused on Unity’s publisher delivery team
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Ensure service scalability through effective code and data storage design
- Interface with internal and external demand teams at Unity
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of experience in software development
- At least 1 year in a lead position
- Knowledge of Java, C++. C and GO or Node.js
- Understanding the protocols used in AdTech, such as OpenRTB
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in Gaming is a plus, but not required
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Lead Engineer, Monetization position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!