At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Monthly billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players. We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we see that players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and build up our community team and processes
- Mail support for our users, resolve issues and investigate their problems
- Create presentations for the team highlighting important community topics
- Moderate all public social channels and reply to user questions and feedback
- Create engaging text and media content for all our social channels
What we’re looking for
- You are able to own the community processes and our overall community strategy
- Community Management experience for Discord, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat
- Experience in creative ideas of how to build, grow and strengthen our online community
- Efficient communication skills as a team player in a diverse team
- Fluent in English
You might also have
- Mindful in associating with our online community in compliance with data security and privacy policies standards
- Basics in any other additional language
- Knowledge in using image or video editing tools
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Lead Community Manager position on WeChat