We want you to join our Quality Assurance team to help support our thousands of customers who use Unity. You will connect with the customers and the Quality Assurance team to ensure timely, polite and accurate responses are provided to our customers who have submitted bug reports. You will also reproduce and clean the bug reports for further handling by the Unity team. You will help Unity stay one step ahead in ensuring quality, whilst maintaining speed and ability.
- Work with customers to reproduce their bug reports in-house
- Explore the scope of customer bug reports and provide more detailed advice to developers
- Collaborate with other testers and developers in an agile environment
- You will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- You must currently be enrolled in a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree program
- You should be confident in communicating with colleagues and customers and have a good level of English
- You should be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with an object oriented programming language such as C#
- It is a plus if you have experience using Unity
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Junior Test Engineer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.