As our new IT Support Technician in Copenhagen, you will be a first line technician supporting all of EMEA Unity employees’ IT and hardware issues. This also includes maintaining and supporting AV-setups, participating in the rollout of IT projects, providing support during Unity events and much more. We want you to join us as a part of an international team and you will get the chance to work and communicate with different Unity office employees and solve tasks on a global level.
You will sit in the Copenhagen ofﬁce and work next to two other IT Support Technicians and the IT Support Manager. You can expect a diverse and outgoing role that allows you to combine technical insight with your talent for cooperating and thinking ahead. Does this role sound perfect for you?
- Handle new user onboarding and connect users to network and provide initial training in facilities and applications
- Identify and install end user hardware and software
- Provide in-person and online support to end-users across different EMEA offices
- Manage meeting room AV-systems and help with events
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to manager and/or users
- Refer major hardware problems to service personnel for correction
- Administer e-mail and MDM systems
- Understanding of IT set-ups and have an interest in computers
- Experience with Mac OS and Windows
- Good at planning, executing and problem troubleshooting
- Positive and service-oriented attitude with good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Awesome working environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- Breakfast, lunch, free beverages, and snacks, a foosball table and the best colleagues ever
- And of course, the chance to work with the coolest technologies and an opportunity to be part of changing the mobile gaming industry
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the IT Support Technician position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!