You will be responsible for supporting the use of employees IT hardware and applications, maintaining the network infrastructure, participating in the roll out of IT projects and much more. One of the big challenges will be to effectively service and communicate with the different Unity ofﬁces in the region – ensuring a proactive approach and timely delivery and execution as well as optimising processes with all stakeholders. In order to ensure this some travel between ofﬁces in the region must be expected.
You represent the IT team in our Singapore ofﬁce and report to the IT Support Lead in Copenhagen. This means that you are part of an international team, where you also solve tasks on our global support tasks list. At the same time, you attend to the extremely varied task portfolio.
You can expect a diverse and outgoing role that allows you to combine technical insight with your talent for cooperating and thinking ahead.
- Identify, procure, install and customise end user hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users
- Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups with Copenhagen team
- Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users
- Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction
- Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems
- Supporting the events team with their needs for conferences
- Excellent in planning, executing and problem troubleshooting
- Service oriented and good communication skills both oral and written
- Dependable and focused on delivering quality service with accuracy and thoroughness
- Good at adapting to changes, delays and unexpected events
- Experience in handling different stakeholders and competing demands in a complex set-up
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the IT Support Technician position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!