We are looking for an agile Program Manager to work with multiple teams helping them optimize structure and process across a portfolio of services! Working closely with teams and leaders to align projects and establish metrics and reporting for partners and management on the overall program.
Working with self-managed teams in an agile setting is key for success in this role! You have understanding of technical teams e.g. as a scrum master in larger organizations or as program manager in a fast paced and changing agile environment. You can both facilitate and drive key decisions to ensure success.
What you’ll be doing
- Guide self-organizing agile teams and help improve structure and dependency management to ensure delivery of key objectives
- Facilitate synchronization meetings (Scrum of Scrums) and serve as critical point in evaluating risks and impediments to success
- Assist with roadmap and increment planning. Establish and supervise metrics for key program work you're doing and present this to leadership, portfolio management and partner
What we’re looking for
- Experience working with agile project management and program management (e.g. as scrum master /or in agile PMO)
- Technical knowledge of and experience with key IT services and systems that support a rapidly growing company
- Jira or similar software for project management. Experience with Scaled Agile a plus
- Experience working in global and distributed work environments
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the IT Program Manager position on WeChat