We are looking for a highly motivated IT Compliance Analyst who is proficient in IT SOX and IT General controls, and has proven experience with SaaS systems and internally built applications on cloud infrastructure. The position will be assisting all IT SOX and Compliance initiatives across the IT Org. You will join the IT Compliance team as part of the CIO's organization and lead activities globally. The person will be instrumental in collaborating across IT, business and internal / external audit. A phenomenal fit for this role is someone with extensive experience in the field and who has assisted in running or building an IT SOX or compliance program. The position requires a combination of strong program management skills, broad technical knowledge, and expertise in SOX IT compliance. We are looking for someone capable of seeing the big picture, able to prioritize high priority projects simultaneously, and identify and implement process efficiencies along the way.
What you'll be doing
- Support and handle IT risk control matrix, IT General Controls (ITGC), IT Application Controls (ITAC), and IT SOX compliance related activities to ensure they are well established, detailed, and followed.
- Collaborate with control owners to ensure timely completion of periodic controls.
- Facilitate control walk through activities with internal / external auditors, and be the bridge with control owners for IT SOX activities including but not limited to ITGC coordination, SOC1/2 report reviews, and key report testing.
- Assist in annual planning and maintenance of the IT risk control matrix. Review and refine controls and compliance processes, and find opportunities to ensure proactive management and mitigation of risk.
- Partner closely with multi-functional teams including IT, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Sales, and Internal/External Audit.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure IT SOX and compliance requirements are being met.
- Support and handle detailed testing of controls to ensure risks are appropriately identified, associated audit procedures are applied and related controls are crafted and operating to mitigate the identified risks.
- Assist IT Compliance team in discussing, detailing, and reporting control deficiencies with business owners, Internal Audit, and external audit. Collaborate with business owners on risk mitigation recommendations that address root cause
- Contribute to a fun and uplifting team spirit that supports
What we're looking for
- Knowledge of, or experience working with a broad spectrum of technologies including cloud environments (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS), applications, databases, and operating systems.
- Sophisticated understanding of SOX IT requirements, COSO/CoBIT framework and PCAOB standards, and in-depth experience testing ITGCs and ITACs, separation of duties (SoD) rules, reports, interfaces, and integrations.
- Excellent written, active listening, and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively across functions and all levels of management.
- Ability to operate and aim for alignment when requirements are not clear and lead multifaceted changes to environment
You might also have
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSK, CRISC, CIPP, or other professional certifications
- Big 4 professional services/consulting background in AdTech or Software industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the IT Compliance & SOX Analyst position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.