Unity Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Inside Sales Representative with previous experience in subscription sales/ renewals to join our Inside Sales team, to be based in our Singapore office. Your day-to-day work will be introducing and selling the Unity tools and services to small and medium-sized businesses. Through product demonstrations and phone conversations, you will educate these businesses on the value of Unity and our key partners' tools and their incredible capabilities. As a longer-term goal, you will become an influential expert with the ability to present your vision to users of all backgrounds, abilities and roles. We are committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- Own a sales pipeline of customer leads & small accounts, and to develop sales strategies, identify opportunities, and create action plans via customer usage data analysis
- Consult, educate, and successfully bring new customers onto Unity Pro & Plus product
- Contribute to the team, bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
- Work with Customer Success Specialists and Online Marketing Manager to grow online businesses in a very structured way
- Become familiar with the Unity product ecosystem and demonstrate the ability to present it to users of all ranges, abilities and roles (artists, developers, etc)
- Contribute with new ideas to successfully introduce new customers and verticals
- Consistently achieve monthly sales targets & generate regular reports
- Experienced in selling SaaS based software solutions to small and medium sized accounts and experience ub using Salesforce to build, manage and convert an effective sales pipeline
- Prior experience with mid to long sales cycles, with proven track record of managing the sales funnel from lead generation to final close
- Collaborated with marketing team and online sales team to segment, cold call and nurture leads
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, at all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions over the phone
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Inside Sales Representative position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!