As an intern within Business Development team working on growing the China market, you will work alongside Business Development managers and Field Engineers. You will support the team in generating qualified leads, helping to secure customers meetings and creating smart presentations. You will get to work closely together with our customers like gaming studios or industry partners within the construction and engineering verticals. You will also partner with various Business Development and support teams across the world.We are looking for someone energetic with a strong sales mindset and some understanding of what a SaaS business is. Some interest for new technologies and curiosity on how it works is important. We value prior experience in a fast growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your strong understanding of product and technologies, you should be a great communicator, both in writing and in person. You must be prepared to drive your projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of self-motivation and direction.
- Lead generation: identify new customers and opportunities
- Help creating customers’ presentations
- Work with Unity Sales Ops team to enter opportunities and pipeline into our CRM tool
- Manage license renewals
- Help in preparing local events, planning meetings with customers
- Currently studying at degree level, preferably Master in Business or other relevant subject with an IT component
- Well versed into Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ability to think critically
- Previous experience in BD / sales /or software engineering
- Curious, flexible and ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Entrepreneurial or start up mindset recommended
- Previous experience in SaaS company
- A positive, can-do attitude that can be spread across our organization
- Development experience using Unity
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Inside Sales Intern position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!