A member of the Unity Infrastructure Security Team partners with engineering and service teams to provide guidance and best practices, automate security at scale, and make secure development and deployment easier.
- Develop security documentation, training, and guidance for internal infrastructure and development teams
- Consult with internal teams and assist with architecture, threat modeling, and reviewing systems and infrastructure
- Identify and implement security technical and process improvements
- Define and own metrics to determine the effectiveness of security controls
- Apply comprehensive hardening to infrastructure platforms, deployment code, and images
- Architect, build, automate, and operate automated security controls and review capabilities
- Champion for security culture and excellence, exercise risk-based judgment and prioritize remediation work
- Knowledge of security issues and threat landscape
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms and cloud-based infrastructure design and operation
- Understanding of container technologies, security, and tooling (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Understanding of networking, routing, and web related protocols
- Experience scripting/coding with one or more languages (such as Python, Ruby, Golang)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Container security platforms (such as Twistlock, Aquasec)
- Infrastructure and configuration management tooling (such as Terraform, Chef, InSpec)
- Continuous integration and delivery tooling (CI/CD) (such as GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Infrastructure Security Engineer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!