Does the idea of joining an empowered team as a foundational member helping to build and scale inclusion and diversity strategy within a global company excite you? If so, come join Unity Technologies as the Inclusion Program Manager, Employee Resource Groups.
In partnership with the Inclusion Team, you will help lead, build, and implement sustainable inclusion and diversity programming, resources, and tools throughout Unity’s workforce. You will help ensure that we live up to our values by being a trusted partner and scaling strategies that equip our leaders, human resources team, and employees with informed support so they can continue to create a thriving workplace culture.
This is an opportunity to directly impact the everyday experiences of Unity’s employees as well as the company’s ability to continue to innovate and solve hard problems in the gaming, architecture, automotive, and film industries.
You will also get the opportunity to travel, plan events, programs, and workshops that educate and empower our workforce to live our values of “In It Together,” “Best Idea Wins,” “Go Bold,” and “Put Users First.”
- Modeling our values to employees as a trusted resource and partner in shaping our company culture
- Innovating and creating globally minded programming and tools grounded in real world experiences meeting employees where they are.
- Contributing to and influencing the global inclusion strategy
- Launching and managing global Employee Resources Groups and Diversity Ambassador Groups
- Managing and executing on all internal Inclusion events and external community engagements and service days globally
- Scaling and implementing all Cultural Heritage Month and local Community celebrations
- Partnering cross-functionally within the organization to define guidelines and processes for each employee resource group
- Strong interpersonal awareness and skills focused on listening, supportiveness, and group dynamics as well as a demonstrated understanding of your own identity and how it impacts your work and ability to foster inclusion within a global workplace
- Confidence simultaneously managing and measuring multiple projects from inception to completion through qualitative and quantitative key results
- Honed skills as an influential communicator and presenter who has a demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as a nuanced understanding of confidentiality and Human Resources processes and standards
- Robust history of planning cultural, recruiting, and educational events from start to finish
- Persistent and agile self-starter who thrives on collaboration, feedback, and innovation
- Bachelor's degree and/or combination of demonstrable experience in Human Resources, education, non-profit, and community building work
- Graphic design and marketing experience telling compelling stories through multiple mediums
- Masters degree or advanced graduate work in American Studies, Cultural Studies, Women’s Studies, Organizational Development, Social Work, Computer Science, English, and Ethnic Studies
- Community organizing and/or coalition building experience in underserved communities within the workplace, home, or educational settings
- Audio and visual skills in creating, editing, and sharing podcasts and short videos
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Inclusion Program Manager, Employee Resource Groups position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!