Does the idea of joining an empowered team as a foundational member helping to build and scale inclusion and diversity strategy within a global company excite you? If so, come join Unity Technologies as the Inclusion Coordinator.
In partnership with the Inclusion Team, you will help lead, build, and implement sustainable inclusion and diversity programming, resources, and tools throughout Unity’s workforce. You will help ensure that we live up to our values by being a trusted partner and scaling strategies that equip our leaders, human resources team, and employees with informed support so they can continue to create a thriving workplace culture.
This is an opportunity to directly impact the everyday experiences of Unity’s employees as well as the company’s ability to continue to innovate and solve hard problems in the gaming, architecture, automotive, and film industries.
This is a 6 month contract position.
- Modeling our values to employees as a trusted partner in shaping our company culture
- Building and managing the internal webpage for the Inclusion and Employee Relations Teams
- Capturing the narrative and metrics of the Inclusion Team’s impact globally to frame internal and external diversity reports
- Delivering a global Inclusion newsletter while serving as the point of contact for employees
- Partnering with workplace experience to deepen the inclusivity of the onboarding experience
- Procuring D&I ‘best of’ index placements
- Strong interpersonal awareness and skills focused on listening, supportiveness, and group dynamics as well as a demonstrated understanding of your own identity and how it impacts your work and ability to foster inclusion within a global workplace
- Graphic design and marketing experience telling compelling stories through multiple mediums
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills to tell a robust narrative
- Confidence simultaneously managing and measuring multiple projects from inception to completion through qualitative and quantitative key results and is a persistent, agile self-starter who thrives on collaboration, feedback, and innovation
- Honed skills as an influential communicator and presenter who has a demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as a nuanced understanding of confidentiality and Human Resources processes and standards
- Bachelor's degree and/or combination of demonstrable experience in Human Resources, education, non-profit, and community building work
- Masters degree or advanced graduate work in American Studies, Cultural Studies, Women’s Studies, Organizational Development, Social Work, Computer Science, English, and Ethnic Studies
- Community organizing and/or coalition building experience in underserved communities within the workplace, home, or educational settings
- Audio and visual skills in creating, editing, and sharing podcasts and short videos
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Inclusion Coordinator position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!