This is a Contractor position based in our San Francisco Office.
Unity Technologies is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Inbound Specialist to join our Online Sales and Marketing team. In this role, you will manage the inflow of online inbound chat and email leads, and will qualify ideal customer profiles for further engagement via the web or through direct Sales contact. You will be a key driver of success for our online team.
- Own and manage an inflow of leads coming from Inbound activities and outbound outreach (response to marketing activities)
- Become an expert in the Unity ecosystem and product tiers, and be able to steer potential customers to the Unity product that is right to them
- Review, qualify, nurture and successfully book meetings for our Inside Sales reps to ultimately maintain a healthy opportunity creation ratio in their funnel
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to Management on all inbound leads and inquiries, and help evolve and optimize the funnel to maximize results
- Consistently exceed monthly booking and opportunity targets
- Marketing or Sales experience with a verifiable track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions over digital channels (chat, email, sometimes phone)
- Navigate and drive conversations to meet the specific request of potential customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience is a Marketing or Sales SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with Intercom / Eloqua is a big plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity. #LI-EG1
Share the Inbound Specialist position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!