We are looking for an exceptional program manager for our HR M&A team. This role will report to the Global leader of Employee Relations, HR M&A and Inclusion and will collaborate with all of our teams.
M&A program management ensuring smooth integration with other company functions through deal lifecycle including: due diligence, integration planning, execution and transition, and may include the following responsibilities.
- Partner with HR M&A leader & cross-functional teams in updating and evolving our HR M&A playbook
- Participate in acquisition diligence activities and partner with global HR ops teams to ensure all HR systems are integrated properly
- Help on-board and assimilate teams in year one to ensure effective engagement, impact to the business, and retention as well as build and manage detailed project management plans for specific areas of focus
- Partner with HR leaders for compensation and benefit program integration and Total Rewards side-by-side analysis
- Partner with a virtual and extended HR team to ensure integration plans are delivered consistently across the globe, in compliance with local processes and policies, and with a focus on delivering a seamless and engaging employee experience
- Assist our HR Regional teams in troubleshooting M&A related issues and supporting the unique needs of acquired employees and leaders throughout their first year as they transition to new HR tools, programs, and processes
- Identify and advise on opportunities, risks, and trends related to HR M&A to help us continuously improve and evolve our integration approach
- Bachelors, Master, University Degree or equivalent education
- Extensive experience managing HR functional activities in the context of business acquisitions, mergers, or in HRBP role working with recent acquisitions
- Strong project and program management skills is required with proven success in driving and completing multiple cross-functional and cross-regional project experience
- Experience with compensation, benefit program, and systems integration as well as expertise in employment transition (adhering to local compliance requirements)
- Proven discretion in managing highly confidential information, including sensitive employee demographic and compensation data
- Proven success interacting with senior management to determine solutions, resolve issues, and present recommendations at a senior level
- A critical thinker, constantly scanning the environment for ways to optimize processes, tools, and templates to manage complex and ever-changing business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and strong influencer – has the ability to partner with people at different levels within and outside of the HR function
- Proficient in standard spreadsheet, project management, presentation and collaboration tools, including Excel/Google Sheets, Google Slides and Powerpoint
- Build strong relationships and collaborates effectively across boundaries and cultures
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the HR M&A Program Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!