Unity is growing fast! A Human Resources Business Partner is a trusted and strategic partner to our teams, driving strategy and aligning strategic objectives with employees and management. You will drive people & operational plans for the organizations that you partner with, working in partnership with key collaborators (Finance, People Operations, Strategy, Recruiting, Learning & Development).
Our HR team provides proactive solutions for a broad scope of business activities, from employee relations, performance management, and compliance to compensation and benefits. We ensure alignment on initiatives and priorities, maintain open and transparent lines of communication, and keep our employees and teams thriving and well supported.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and implement HR strategy for a global team
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Provide expertise and mentor managers on appropriate people management best practices, i.e. org design, performance management, rewards & recognition, and retention strategies etc.
- Build and maintain employee morale and culture for teams you support as well as develop high-functioning teams
- Develop a positive relationship with all relevant external partners such as finance and recruiting to ensure all budgets and headcount are executed towards plan
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a strategic HR role, working directly with senior-level management
- Ability to exercise judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues
- Strong mentor, conflict resolution, relationship and team-building skills, and a demonstrated ability to influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a variety of communication settings and styles
You might also have
- Passionate about the employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value
- Project Management Experience with cross-organizational HR initiatives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the HR Business Partner (Contract) position on WeChat