Someone who accepts the handled uncertainty that comes with growth. Are you energized by bungee jumping between strategic and operational problems? We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to partner with our Greater China business. Our ideal candidate would understand what it means to support a rapidly growing global organization as a strategic business partner and you will use your real time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that results-oriented and oriented to achieving phenomenal things. This role will be based in Shanghai.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and execute HR strategy for the groups you partner with; offer thought leadership regarding interpersonal and people related strategy and execution
- Drive key HR initiatives across departments, including performance management, compensation planning, goal setting, training and development, rewards & recognition, interpersonal efficiency and employee communication
- Provide expertise and mentor managers on appropriate people management standard methodologies
- Provide advice and leadership to ensure global programs are optimally rolled out and implemented for the Build Solutions business and beyond
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in Human Resources business partnering in a technology based company.
- Confident within an international, matrix environment and comfortable working across various culture.
- Professional in China labour laws and employee relationship handling.
- As a problem solver, phenomenal teammate and multitasker, Passionate about employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours; You focus on quality over speed, but are responsive and understand a sense of urgency.
- With an appetite for try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value.
You might also have
- Highly analytical and adaptable to the needs of a hyper-growth company.
- Strategic problem solver with the ability for tactical execution.
- Self-starter with a bias to action and results
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior HR Business Partner position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.