Unity Technologies is currently hiring for Head of Sales, GG&E! This Sales Leadership role will be responsible for orchestrating success with our most strategic Gaming, Gambling, & Education (GG&E) customers in South APAC (South East Asia, India, and ANZ). Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be a role model to lead the team’s effort in driving sales revenue, forecast accuracy, and pipeline management.
For this position, we are looking for someone based in Singapore.
Your work will require you to communicate with other key internal & external partners to develop and execute strategies to drive adoption of the technical Unity platform and create deep and lasting customer partnerships.
You must be a forward-thinking leader with a vision and possess the technical ability to establish strategic direction, flawlessly execute objectives, and inspire others to deliver desired results. You are a results-oriented self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and possessing of superior work ethic and level of ownership
What you’ll be doing
- Execute the business growth strategy for the South APAC region. Build, grow and drive the sales team towards overachieving their revenue goals. Invest in the professional growth of your team, and work cross-functionally with other business units to deliver revenue solutions for our existing and prospective customers
- Understand Unity’s roadmap and establish relationships with our customers' technical leadership. Provide insights and customer feedback to our internal teams on strategy, product, pricing, and other matters.
- Ensure close coordination with Field Engineering & Customer Success on pre-sales and post-sales technical support to establish long-term executive partnerships with key customers and prospects
- Work with various divisions (including R&D, Product Marketing, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Serve as the subject matter authority/industry thought-leader on buyers' needs, existing solutions, and possible development of pricing, product, and market strategies
What we’re looking for
- History in hiring and building successful sales teams, carrying and exceeding sales quotas, and a deep understanding of how software tools and services are built and used in the creative industry
- Disciplined people leadership skills, and experience in leading regional sales team, with a strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Proven understanding RT3D technology, knowledge of the video game ecosystem, and a network of executive contacts for key players in the ecosystem
- Background in working for a multinational publicly listed SaaS company with substantial years of field-based direct sales/business development experience on technology licensing, middleware, or game publishing.
- Excellent executive presence - Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills, comfortable with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, and technical staff.
You might also have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in working within a game development studio or publishing companies
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Head of Sales, Games, Gambling & Education position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.