The Head of Industrial Sales will lead a sales team helping grow our business in the industrial space across the South East Asia & Pacific region. Unity Technologies is being used by Film, Architectural/Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Transportation, and Design companies for many applications, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services in the industrial space. This Sales Leadership role will be responsible for spearheading the team’s effort in driving sales revenue, forecast accuracy, and pipeline management.
For this position, we are looking for someone based in Singapore.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for driving revenue and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets
- Lead the team to develop a solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, acquiring new customers, and working with internal teams to close accounts.
- Deliver accurate forecasting
- Manage and document in CRM sales cycle from beginning to end: Lead generation, needs identification, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and post-sales activities
- Cultivate long-term business relationships with customers by ensuring close coordination with Field Engineering & Enterprise Support on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provide commercial/customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing, and other matters to internal teams
- Serve as the subject matter/industry expert on industrial buyers, needs, existing solutions, and sales process
What we're looking for
- Significant years of software-solutions sales experience with deep regional networks (global networks will be a plus) - this role will require 25% to 50% travel, once travel is allowed.
- Proven people management skills and experience in leading regional sales team with over achievements track record
- Previous solution selling experience dealing with Enterprise Accounts/Key Accounts with
- Strong technical, product, and market knowledge of the creative industry and how software tools and services are built and used - The ideal candidate is not expected to be a technical expert; however, should be comfortable with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, etc
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
You might also have
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of real-time 3D technologies/developments
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Head of Industrial Sales S.APAC position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.