Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity's Publishing Channels team as we connect developers and publishers to consumers that will love their games. Working directly with more than 10 alternative Android stores in Asia and Europe, the Unity Distribution Portal unlocks over 1 billion potential new users for games both big and small.
As Senior Manager, Marketplace Operations- Unity Distribution Portal, you will be responsible for managing the convergence of supply and demand. You will work closely with the alternative stores and our content team to find the perfect balance of games, and help optimize their performance. You will deliver real value to our developer and publisher partners, as well as to the app stores we partner with. In addition, you will provide feedback to the Unity Distribution Portal product team, helping to create the world’s best alternative Android marketplace.
A solid problem solver with a proactive nature, you will be the primary point of contact for all marketplace live issues. You will report directly to the VP, Publishing Channels, and will be located in San Francisco.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the successful launch and ongoing live operations of store content
- Work directly with the Content teams to source the best content for each Android store
- Meet regularly with the alternative stores to map out content featuring schedules, promotions, etc,. in order to optimize revenue performance
- Collaborate closely with the product team to identify and recommend improvements and growth opportunities against our core KPIs
- Define and produce reporting dashboards
- Partner with Marketing and Community/Social teams to align key marketplace issues and launches with marketing initiatives and community outreach
- Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the Unity Distribution Platform marketplace
- Years of relevant eCommerce, Ad Operations, or Marketplace experience
- Experience collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, and proven ability to manage in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience developing continuous improvement to products, processes, and tools to support business growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as Data-driven and analytical
- Proactive team player, equipped with autonomy and motivation to deliver individually
- Experience in the gaming industry or with an alternative Android store
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Head of Content Merchandising and Optimization - Unity Distribution Portal position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!