Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
The Publishing Channels team connects developers and publishers to consumers that will love their games. Working directly with more than 10 alternative Android stores in Asia and Europe, the Unity Distribution Portal distributed games to these stores around the world, unlocking over 1 billion potential new users for developers and publishers.
Come join Unity as a Monetization Manager- Unity Distribution Portal to manage and optimizing the convergence of supply and demand. Using a data driven approach, you will determine benchmarks for game performance, work with our internal teams to set strategies and tactics to optimize In-App Purchase (IAP) performance, and identify content that our team should focus on sourcing. You will deliver real value to our developer and publisher partners, as well as to the app stores we partner with. In addition, you will provide feedback to the Unity Distribution Portal product team, helping to create the world’s best alternative Android marketplace.
A solid problem solver with a proactive nature, you will report directly to the VP, Publishing Channels, and will be located in San Francisco.
- Set performance benchmarks by store and region, including optimal IAP ARPDAU
- Evaluate performance of games that have gone live on our portal stores. Through data analysis, identify opportunities to improve performance
- Work with developers and channel partners to optimize games through promotional mechanisms, user acquisition programs, etc. Work directly with the Content teams to identify the best content for each Android store
- Meet regularly with the Unity Store Success team to map out content featuring schedules, promotions, etc, in order to optimize revenue performance
- Define and produce reporting dashboards
- Collaborate closely with the product team to identify and recommend improvements and growth opportunities against our core KPIs
- Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the Unity Distribution Platform marketplace
- Have published and/or operated a free-to-play game (or suite of games)
- Data-driven and analytical
- Experience collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, and proven ability to manage in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience developing continuous improvement to products, processes, and tools to support business growth
- Experience in the gaming industry or with an alternative Android store
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Monetization Manager- Unity Distribution Portal position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.