As a GTM Partner Account Manager, you will be pivotal in delivering Unity’s Go-to-Market strategy across our global channel programs. You will manage mid-tier reseller relationships, leveraging our technical, product, sales, and marketing organizations to achieve aggressive revenue growth.
- Effectively hunt and vet new reseller partners.
- Build joint strategic business plans with partners and programmatically drive towards key success metrics.
- Coordinate across product, technical, and marketing organizations to effectively assist partners in closing opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with partner marketing to land positioning and messaging strategies, and drive partner engagement with solution marketing collateral, such as sales presentations, data sheets, videos, and thought leadership pieces.
- Assist in implementing demand and lead generation programs to accelerate the sales pipeline with sales and marketing for resellers.
- Work closely with sales leaders and teams to deliver specific segment and in-region programs to accelerate demand in verticals
- Drive resellers to bring Unity backed products and programs to market, coordinate necessary Unity resources and teams.
- Create a strong trust relationship with partners, achieving adoption of Unity as a backbone of the partner’s business.
- Experience meeting or exceeding revenue targets and performance objectives.
- Ability to pivot quickly, and work with momentum.
- Must have strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Expert level Powerpoint/Google Slides, preparation of executive level presentations.
- Understanding of partner economics, solution development, and processes in order to take a solution to market, strong desire to grow in these areas.
- Travel up to 25%
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the GTM Partner Account Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!