Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, solving complex problems and are passionate about computer graphics? If so, this opportunity will fit you well!
The High Definition Render Pipeline team is a group of highly skilled Graphics Developers, Technical Artists and Software QAs with deep expertise in the Unity platform, whose main goal is to help our customers improve their projects and internal workflows and assist them in the resolution of very results-oriented technical problems.
You will collaborate with engineers and tech artists to improve the cutting edge high end render pipeline of Unity. You’ll work on code that is installed on millions of devices including desktops, consoles, and mobile devices.
This is a 4 or 6 months internship.
What you’ll be doing
- Explore state of the art graphics techniques for HDRP
- Develop and maintain production-quality code, public documentation and tests
- Collaborate with technical artists to build highly productive and effective art and content workflows
What we’re looking for
- Experience with C++, C# and familiar with modern graphics shading languages (HLSL/GLSL/Metal/SPIR-V) and graphics APIs (DX12, Vulkan, Metal)
- Experience with realtime and offline computer graphics
- Strong math skills
- Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Compute Science
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
You might also have
- You’ve completed a previous internship in games
- You have multiple personal projects related to games or graphics
- You have experience working with artists
- You've participated to game jams or hackathons
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Graphics Developer Intern position on WeChat