As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented and virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
The Global Corporate Sales Operations Manager will be a key strategic & operational business partner necessary for the Unity online and corporate sales business to maximize its overall productivity & sales. You are a data-driven leader with a strong desire to influence and drive strategic growth initiatives. This leader will be responsible for helping the team to optimize revenue. You are incredibly collaborative, a strategic thinker, great with data, excellent communicator, and have a “customer first” mindset.
- Manage and report on all metrics related to Unity's’ global online business
- Work with marketing to drive cross-functional strategies related to increasing Unity’s online sales of Pro and Plus
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) across range of selling segments including online sales, corporate, and enterprise sales teams
- Own root cause analysis of online and revenue operational issues
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes for the America and EMEA sales teams
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Manage sales reporting, executive dashboards, pipeline analysis, and detailed sales reporting
- Interpret and forecast market trends
- Analyze data using mathematical models, statistical techniques, and software
- Compile, analyze, and report data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques.
- Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers.
- Experience in a similar role for sales or business operations or a chief of staff, and a track record of progressing, measurable results
- Strong business acumen – understands the business at a holistic level and how each team/initiatives impacts the business
- Experience working across functions including engineering, product management, sales and marketing
- Methodical, self-starter, hands-on, results driven
- Attention to detail in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong analytical, organizational & administrative skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo, Outreach or similar technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Global Corporate Sales Operations and Strategy Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!