Leap ahead in your Sales career! As the Global Compliance Analyst, you would take the lead in generating revenue for the Sales organisation by expanding and improving our system for resolving license violations.
This is a highly rewarding and multi-faceted role which includes actively supporting and talking to our users, expanding and improving our internal system for tracking licenses, and making data accessible for our Sales Development team to leverage.
You will be supporting our users to expand their current projects by seeking out additional licenses required by their organisation.
You would work closely with both our customers and our Sales leaders to strategize a comprehensive system for license compliance.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing and improving our internal license tracking system
- Responsible for monitoring and advising on all compliance of the contract against legal and regulatory requirements
- Approaching Unity users who may need additional Unity Pro seats for their organisation
- Working closely with the Sales Development, Sales and Global Strategy teams to execute upon and improve the Compliance programme
- Continuously thinking of new, innovative ways to increase efficiency of the Compliance program
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Google Sheets, Excel, and/or managing databases
- Experience in working independent and collaborative
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation of people, data, and files
- Unwavering drive for solving technical problems off the cuff
- A passion for Unity and the markets that we work in
You might also have
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
- Prior sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in an additional language
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Global Compliance Analyst position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.