Accountant (GL) – Contractor (Singapore), 1 Year
Primary role is to assist month-end closing, prepare account reconciliations and support ERP system implementation.
- Manage SG entity general ledger accounts, prepare and post journal entries in accordance to US GAAP and local statutory requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate month end close
- Prepare FA register, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify any necessary adjustments in US GAAP and Local Statutory Book
- Prepare monthly financial statements fluctuation analysis
- Support ERP system implementation, perform data validation and reconciliation etc.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned
- Diploma holder with substantial experience in General Accounting
- Experience with US technology companies or fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing multi-currency transactions with a strong understanding of foreign exchange impact
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel
- Hands-on and comfortable with large volume of transactions
- Meticulous, task-oriented, team player, self-driven and independent, with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Experience in ERP system implementation
- NetSuite or Workday ERP system knowledge
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the GL Accountant (Contract) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!