We are looking for a full-stack engineer to join the GameTune team. GameTune enables game developers to use machine learning to optimize the game’s experience for each player in real time. The product comes with easy to use end-to-end integration with full automation. GameTune is integrated into the game and it is able to make real-time decisions for each user to create the optimal user experience while optimizing the goals set by the developer.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development of the GameTune SDK, integration in the Unity editor and the configuration and reporting web dashboard. Your mission is to create the optimal developer experience, so they get the maximum value by using the product.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop the GameTune SDK for iOS, Android and Unity games
- Design and implement features for web dashboard, data visualizations and backend APIs
- Transform customer requirements into technical solutions that you build together with the team
- Define the architecture about how to interact with our services, data stores and other Unity products
- Ensure high quality code with unit and integration tests
What we’re looking for
- Experience with building customer-facing mobile apps, web services and user interfaces
- Focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability - getting things done quickly without sacrificing quality
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team and customers in English
You might also have
- Game development experience with Unity/C#
- Basic understanding of data science and machine learning concepts
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Kubernetes, we run our services on GKE
- Experience with Terraform and Google Cloud Platform, we build and own our infrastructure
- Experience with customer-driven early-stage product development
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Full-stack Engineer, GameTune position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.