We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our Budget Based Buying team. You will be part of the team who is working on Unity’s services for mid market advertisers and publishers. You will have a huge impact in crafting both front-end and back-end code which will make the user experience as smooth as our designers envisioned it, and work together with data scientists on optimising the performance of the advertising campaigns.
Our technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetisation network. It includes Golang, Node.js, React, NATS, Kafka, GCP and many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements in our development environment. Our teams are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to scale towards the future and meet the customer requirements. The model of continuous deployment with multiple deployments to production per day enables us to move fast with small iterations and base most of our decisions on data.
What you'll be doing
- Design, and develop new services and improve our existing services
- Design, test and implement features with the UI / UX team of designers
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Mentoring and supporting team members
What we're looking for
- Self-driven approach and experience in taking initiatives and making decisions
- Understanding how different data storage engines work and what are the limitations (Mongo and SQL)
- Quality assurance (test automation, code reviews)
- Understanding of microservices architecture / distributed systems
You might also have
- Golang skills are highly appreciated
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform
- Interest in maintaining infrastructure used for our services and databases (good place to learn infra in practise)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Full-Stack Engineer, Budget Based Buying position on WeChat