FURIOOS, A proud member of the Unity Technologies family, transforms nearly any device with an internet connection into the 3D workstation of your dreams. If this is something you would like to be a part of then keep reading!
We use cloud gaming technologies to provide our users with an easy-to-use platform that allows them to share their 3D applications anytime, anywhere, on any device. We are committed to making the user experience with Furioos as simple and intuitive as possible.
Your project within the team will be to collaborate on updating the Furioos user interface (Analytics, Front Office, Back Office) both technically and graphically. Your skills as a full stack developer and your passion for UX and UI design will allow you to provide us with clear and creative interface designs while following the technical guidelines of the development team.
This internship will last for 4 to 6 months and is based in our Lille offices.
- You will work on a project to help make the Furioos analytics’ Dashboard Interface incredible, in conjunction with the development team (Data Visualization, Database Connection, User Interface)
- You will be able to propose interface improvements for Furioos, and you will be able to implement them
- At Unity Technologies, the best ideas win. That's why you'll participate in development meetings and we'll encourage you to give your opinion on the product
- You are currently studying in a relevant subject and looking for a 4-6 month internship
- You have a first experience with Node.JS and React (or any other back/front framework)
- Experience with UI/UX tools (Adobe XD, for instance)
- Experience in web and mobile interface design
- Good Level of English
- A first experience with MeteorJS is a plus
- Material UI knowledge (design conventions that google applied to their projects)
- At Furioos we love passionate people, because they are an incredible source of open-mindedness for us. If you're passionate about role-playing, gardening, cooking, synchronized swimming, opera or anything else, we'd love to hear from you
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Full Stack Developer Intern position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!