Unity Monetization enables mobile game developers to make a living doing what they love - making games - by monetizing their entire player base with gaming ads for gamers. Trusted by large publishers and indies alike, we are proudly built by Unity and focus strongly on gaming. Harnessing the power of the engine, Unity offers the first-ever game monetization solution that optimizes for lifetime value of the game. We can deliver significant revenue to our developers while delivering a great player experience.
Our technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetisation network. It includes Node.js, Golang, NATS, Kafka and many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements in our development environment. Our teams are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to scale towards the future and meet the customer requirements. The model of continuous deployment with multiple deployments to production per day enables us to move fast with small iterations and base most of our decisions on data.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Advertiser Tools team. You will be part of the team who is working on services and UIs that enable our customers to configure their ad campaigns and see how they are performing. You will have a huge impact in creating both front-end and backend code which will make the user experience as smooth as our designers envisioned it — while also collaborating with team members to drive development initiatives forward.
- Design, develop new services and improve our existing services
- Design, test and implement features with the UI / UX team of designers
- Implement and maintain front-ends (React/Angular) for our internal and external users
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Maintain infra used for our services and databases (good place to learn infra in practise)
- Solid experience in software development
- Experience in being self-driven, taking initiatives, making decisions and taking ownership on how things are solved
- Ability to communicate clearly your ideas, solutions and talk about them with the team
- Understanding how different data storage engines work and what are the limitations (SQL, NoSQL, key-value -stores)
- Good grasp on test-driven development practices
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in English
- Experience in React web app development (or similar)
- Experience in Golang
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Full-Stack Developer, Advertiser Tools position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!