Unity Monetization enables mobile game developers to make a living doing what they love - making games - by monetizing their entire player base with gaming ads for gamers. Trusted by large publishers and indies alike, we are proudly built by Unity and focus strongly on gaming. Harnessing the power of the engine, Unity offers the first-ever game monetization solution that optimizes for lifetime value of the game. We can deliver significant revenue to our developers while delivering a great player experience.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Dashboards team. You will be part of the team who is working on providing great platforms for customers to configure their monetization needs. You will have a huge impact in creating front-end code which will make the user experience as smooth as our designers envisioned it — while also collaborating with team members to drive front-end initiatives forward.
- Design, test and implement features with the UI / UX team of designers
- Implement and maintain front-ends for our internal and external users
- Working with shared UI components to use between different teams and working on unifying Unity’s different service dashboards
- Working closely with backend developers to design good APIs
- Ensure high-quality delivery of the end product
- Experience in React web app development (or similar)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- A good grasp on test-driven practices
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills in English
- Knowledge of modern frontend frameworks and tools
- Experience in positions where you’ve already had to take initiative and make decisions on how things are done
- Experience in full-stack or backend development
- Previous experience in UI/UX design
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Front-End Engineer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!