Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity is looking for a Sr. Workday Financial Systems Analyst to join our G&A Systems Team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Global Finance & Revenue organization, providing functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on global expansion.
This role demands excellent knowledge of O2C/finance business processes, with a strong systems analysis background with a demonstrable record for consistently delivering solutions to tough business challenges. The candidate must possess solid project management skills and be able to successfully plan and lead project work.What you’ll be doing
- Be a strategic partner with Finance/Revenue teams to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and create solutions for proposed projects and future requests for successful delivery.
- Serve as the primary Workday configuration and administration specialist for functionality focusing on Accounts Receivable, Intercompany, Banking and Settlement
- Utilize deep Workday Financials systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to partners
- Lead semi-annual upgrades for Financial Modules, including project planning, development of test plans, and supporting business partners during the process.
- Maintain positive collaborations to understand company policies, processes, and business standards and advise them on how to align with Workday standard methodologies to meet their needs.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment while being a collaborative, resourceful and independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direction and coordinate the resources available in different time zones.
- Experience in Order to Cash, Accounts Receivables, finance, or a business analyst role
- Extensive experience analyzing Financials-related business processes and configuring Workday functionality to enable those processes
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with partners and raise issues as needed
- Workday financial reporting including composite reports, dashboards, and custom scorecards.
- M&A integration experience
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Financial Business Analyst, Workday-RevPro position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.