We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing FP&A team! As a partner to our FP&A team, you will have the chance to define best practices and tools for management reporting, drive operational improvements, and support system implementations. Your work will have a direct impact on the FP&A team’s ability by scale and support a growing business through enhanced efficiency and accuracy.
You will succeed in this role because you are fun, intellectually curious, and driven. Our journey is just beginning!
What you'll be doing
- Partner with business facing FP&A teams to develop detailed financial reporting capabilities and standard reports to drive efficiencies
- Partner with other members of the FP&A team, assisting in the administration, improvement, and development of scalable processes and tools used for budgeting and forecasting
- Improve transparency and usability of our existing data by crafting reports and dashboards that provide insights into key data insights
- Support the development and adoption of new tools across the team and be known as the resident specialist in these tools
- Work cross functionally to help define and ensure accurate reporting on all financial metrics and key performance indicators
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and projects to business partners for decision-making analysis
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Experience in an analytical role (e.g. financial planning & analysis business analyst, financial systems analyst, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present sophisticated financial information in an easy to understand format
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools as well as knowledge of financial systems (Adaptive; Workday Financials)
You might also have
- Experience with Adaptive Planning / Workday Financials
- Experience with SQL
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Financial Analyst, Reporting & Data position on WeChat