Take care of business
Responsible financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, and process improvement are what pave the way for Unity to grow and succeed. From day-to-day bookkeeping to compliance and forecasting, our team informs and influences decisions that directly impact Unity’s bottom line.
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity and be part of the FP&A team that supports our rapidly growing organization! As a finance partner to business leaders within Create Solutions and Strategic Partnerships organizations, you will have the opportunity to engage in financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, process improvement, inform and influence decisions that will have a real impact on the P&L. You will partner closely with all levels cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations, Finance, and Accounting
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to solve. We want you to be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze the performance of the business
- Support annual plans, monthly forecasts, and help ensure investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity’s strategic priorities
- Prepare monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis and participate in the month end close process for accurate financial reporting
- Work cross functionally to ensure accurate reporting on all financial metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial analysis to support senior management and business decisions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key performance indicators and relevant SaaS metrics. Identify risks and opportunities in revenue projections, enabling leaders to “see around the corner” regarding business trends.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis using ERP financial systems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Industry experience dealing with large data sets and data mining
You might also have
- Relevant experience in investment banking or consulting
- Experience in Adaptive Planning, NetSuite, Microsoft Office, and/or Workday
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Financial Analyst, Create Solutions and Strategic Partnerships position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.