Unity Technologies is currently seeking an experienced Field Engineer who will ideally have in-depth knowledge of Unity and how it is used in large projects, and they will be instrumental in helping key Unity users ship amazing games and applications.
- Provide in-depth consultation and support to users who are planning to use Unity for their games and simulations
- Become a technical expert in the use of Unity product portfolio (Unity Pro, Source Code, etc) for both gaming and non-gaming simulation development
- Build long-term relationships with technical decision makers and influencers within key accounts
- Provide technical presentations and technology demos and workflows at trade shows and on customer site visits, as well as Inspiring developers, students and educators to try and buy Unity
- Act as a strong internal advocate for our customers ensuring feedback is communicated between sales and product engineering
- Producing collateral and content (e.g. blog posts, example apps, videos, tutorials, tweets) to increase the vitality of Unity and APIs
- Being an effective liaison between sales and product engineering, offering a local touch to our customers and rationalized feedback to our product development processes
- Experience in game programming, simulation programming or games middleware with knowledge of game development process and platforms
- Practical understanding of 3D graphics algorithms and web technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, for the purpose of addressing various groups of customers: technical, business, and/or project management
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, willing to travel internationally for business
- Comfortable with presenting for live audiences - previous presentation experience is a plus, as well as with teaching new tools and concepts to various kinds of audiences, from absolute beginners to advanced users.
- Experience in working as developer support engineer in related field
- Experience in working as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to demonstrate consultative customer management skills
- Knowledge of the AEC industries and understanding of Autodesk formats (revit, shotgun, 3DS Max, Maya, Vred)
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Field Engineer (Australia & New Zealand) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!