As an Executive Recruiting Coordinator at Unity, you will play an integral part in recruiting outstanding talent at Unity by ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience from beginning to end.
Every single day you’ll partner with our Executive Recruiting team and hiring managers on coordinating interviews, building relationships with candidates, managing headcount and job postings, and processing offer letters. You’ll also have the opportunity to assist the Recruiting Operations team with projects around employer branding, candidate experience, process improvement, and more.
Our team is temporarily working from home, but you’ll still have about 20 global teammates just a Slack message or Zoom call away if you ever have a question, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
If you’re somebody who is passionate about providing an awesome candidate experience, takes pride in their organizational skills, and enjoys collaborating with others- we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews at the executive level.
- Ensure a high touch, white glove interview experience from start to finish.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams (like Finance and HR) to manage headcount and job requisitions, and ensure a positive onboarding experience for all new employees.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Assist the recruiting team with special projects as needed.
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator, Executive Assistant, or in a role where you’ve partnered with executives as a part of your daily routine.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail - we continuously coordinate between complex schedules and tough requests without missing a beat.
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide unparalleled candidate experiences.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills - you can fix any last minute issues without breaking a sweat.
You might also have
- Experience with Google for Work applications like Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems like Greenhouse.
- Familiarity with HR management systems like Workday.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Executive Recruiting Coordinator position on WeChat