Role descriptionThe opportunity
Our Strategics Sales team at Create Anywhere is growing! We’re seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join us, working primarily in the Games segment. You will get to work with some of the world’s best known Games companies, helping to build and deliver innovative solutions for remote work and collaboration that drive the largest segment of our business.
In this role you’ll primarily be working autonomously and collaborating closely with key internal team members in Create Anywhere, as well as externally with our largest and most strategic customers. You must be strategic problem solver. A leader with vision who possess the ability to navigate complex organizational dynamics, establish strategic direction, develop and deliver against established business plans regardless of current macroeconomic conditions, and inspire others to deliver desired results, all in an effort to make Parsec and SyncSketch the ubiquitous tools of choice for Remote Desktop and Collaboration.
We love “outside the box” thinking here at Unity, so we encourage you to be creative in how you approach and craft your strategies, from pricing through to marketing and customer success. This will be your business, so we expect to hire an expert capable of building and driving this market to the successful outcomes desired by both the company and an individual business owner.What you’ll be doing
- Creatively thinking and crafting our strategy around relevant industries and regions, including pricing, products, and market strategies
- Working with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals.
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and existing customer opportunities
- Develop long-term strategic business relationships with customers at multiple levels across the games industry by encouraging new and old collaborations and ensuring close coordination across Create Anywhere’s divisions including Customer Success.
- Facilitate annual business planning and quarterly business reviews with relevant metrics for our key accounts throughout the calendar year
- Proven experience selling into different levels in the customer organization from end-users to c-level executives
- Someone who can visualize, analyze, communicate and tackle complex problems, and make focused decisions based on available information
- Proven record in structuring strategic agreements, navigating both customer and internal legal, security, and financial processes
- Expertise in contract negotiations, and deal closing
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time- both internationally and domestically
- Background or a solid understanding of the Video Game Industry and Game Development, for Platforms (Xbox, Playstation, etc) and the PC
- Knowledge of the business challenges associated with remote and hybrid work
- Prior Military service or experience selling to creatives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Strategic Account Executive, Parsec position on WeChat