Unity Monetization enables mobile game developers to make a living doing what they love - making games - by monetizing their entire player base with gaming ads for gamers and by acquiring new high-quality players for their games. Trusted by large publishers, advertisers and Indies alike, we are proudly built by Unity and focus strongly on gaming.
Our technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetization network. It includes Node.js, Golang, NATS, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Google Cloud, React, TypeScript, Kotlin and many others selected to fit for purpose. Our teams are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to scale towards the future and meet the customer requirements.
We are looking for an Engineering Team Lead to join our Privacy SDK team. You will be part of the team who is working on providing industry leading solutions in privacy space for game developers. You will have a huge impact ensuring the team is enabled to create a cutting edge global privacy product. This product will make the user experience as smooth as our designers envisioned it while solving hard technical problems for game developers enabling them to create better games.
- Leading a team of engineers
- Roadmapping together with the product team
- Ensuring efficient team level project management
- Contributing to engineering work
- Providing transparent communication to stakeholders and organisation
- Developing a strong and supportive leadership culture
- Strong team lead experience
- Solid experience in leading software development on a wide variety of technologies
- Experience in taking initiatives and making decisions on how things are done
- Experience of projects within the privacy space
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in English
- Experience in mobile app or game development
- Experience in leading a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a broad range of projects and solutions
- Experience in working with user-facing services and UX design
- Experience in game monetisation and/or user acquisition
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Engineering Team Lead - Data Privacy SDK position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!