At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as we develop a global procurement organization! As the EMEA Procurement Manager you will lead day to day operations of the Procure-to-Pay and vendor contract processes in EMEA. You will help build and facilitate a world class Procurement experience as well as train key business partners on the process. You will collaborate with Accounting, Finance, and all cross-functional business partners to ensure accurate procurement steps are taken. You will also analyze contracts with an eye toward reducing costs and increasing profits, while ensuring compliance with the law. Reporting to the Head of Sourcing & Procurement, your goal is to deliver a positive procurement experience for all Unity employees.
As our ideal candidate, you’ve had previous experience in delivering a world-class procurement experience, including contract negotiations and procure-to-pay process ownership. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Unity is an excellent place to grow your care
Are you intellectually curious, analytical, and driven? Then come be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Reviewing requisitions and order requests to ensure coding is correct and valid justification is provided, issuing purchase orders, facilitating approval process, and ensuring receipts are created in a timely manner to allow for invoice payment
- Act as liaison between Unity and vendors in matters related to the Procure-to-Pay process and work closely with Accounts Payable to ensure proper and timely processing of Purchase Order and Non-Purchase Order Invoices
- Collaborate with Business Units and team members to constantly strive for increased efficiencies and process improvements. Work on improvement initiatives
- Review, analyze, and negotiate approved contract terms, including proposed materials, costs, etc and determine reasonableness, accuracy, and compliance with local laws and regulations
- Manage the Contract Management System hygiene and ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous experience as a purchasing or vendor contracts lead (IT, Infrastructure, Facilities, HR, Marketing, Ad Sales)
- Familiarity with P2P tools and basic accounting principles, including SOX compliance
- Has negotiation and contract drafting experience
You might also have
- Exemplary knowledge of contract law, end-to-end Procurement transactions, accounting principles, and finance
- Bachelor’s Degree with an analytical focus (in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, etc.) and/or Procurement, Supply Chain, Project Management and/or relevant industry certification(s).
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities, and strong organizational and time management abilities
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the EMEA Procurement Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.